McClusky, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for McClusky
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for McClusky, North Dakota : Sheridan County
Issued: 5:52 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.4858309 Longitude: -100.4431839 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clearing on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 37°F High: 53°F High: 46°F High: 42°F High: 44°F High: 41°F High: 36°F High: 37°F
Low: 35°F Low: 34°F Low: 28°F Low: 31°F Low: 28°F Low: 26°F  
Clearing Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 37. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am, mixing with snow after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain before 7am, then a chance of rain and snow between 7am and 8am, then rain likely after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Southeast wind 6 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Windy, with a northwest wind 21 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 9pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 9pm and 11pm, then a chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for McClusky, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:05 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:31 PM
Moon Almanac for McClusky, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,978 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McClusky:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:50 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:52 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:01:58 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.