Maytown, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Maytown, Florida : Volusia County
Issued: 3:39 am EDT Sep 15, 2019 Latitude: 28.8072135 Longitude: -80.9600566 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 76°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. North wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely between 8am and noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers between 11am and 2pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 89. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. East northeast wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind around 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 5 to 15 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Maytown, Florida
Sunrise: 07:09 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Maytown, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,129 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Maytown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:16 am Sun98.4%
Moonrise:08:40 pm Sun96.9%
High Moon:02:51 am Mon96.0%
Moonset:09:08 am Mon95.0%
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
First Quarter: Thu Sep 5
Full Moon: Sat Sep 14
Last Quarter: Sat Sep 21
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.