Mays Gulf, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Mays Gulf, Alabama : DeKalb County
Issued: 2:14 pm CDT Jun 22, 2018 Latitude: 34.6042507 Longitude: -85.6791347 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 84°F Low: 67°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 89°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Mays Gulf, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Mays Gulf, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 75%
Moon Age: 9.80 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,608 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mays Gulf:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:50 pm Fri76.1%
Moonset:02:36 am Sat78.2%
Moonrise:03:57 pm Sat82.7%
High Moon:09:36 pm Sat84.5%
Moonset:03:10 am Sun86.1%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.