Marianna, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Marianna
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Marianna, Florida : Jackson County
Issued: 3:16 pm CDT Aug 24, 2019 Latitude: 30.7743596 Longitude: -85.2268735 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 93°F Low: 75°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 100. Calm wind. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny during the morning, then cloudy during the afternoon, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 100. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Marianna, Florida
Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Marianna, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 37%
Moon Age: 23.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,201 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Marianna:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:59 am Sun33.6%
High Moon:08:07 am Sun30.5%
Moonset:03:19 pm Sun27.5%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.