Mandaree, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mandaree
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Mandaree, North Dakota : McKenzie County
Issued: 1:32 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 47.729179 Longitude: -102.6760243 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Thursday
High: 53°F Low: 39°F High: 56°F High: 50°F High: 46°F High: 49°F High: 43°F High: 38°F
Low: 37°F Low: 32°F Low: 30°F Low: 34°F Low: 30°F  
Rain Mostly Clear Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of rain before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 53. West wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 8 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain before 3am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 11 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Mandaree, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:14 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Mandaree, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,545 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mandaree:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:59 pm Fri75.1%
High Moon:06:01 am Sat72.0%
Moonset:02:08 pm Sat68.7%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
North Dakota's Current Temperatures
North Dakota's Current Temperature Map


North Dakota's Satellite ImageNorth Dakota Satellite Image

North Dakota's Current Wind DirectionNorth Dakota's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6487 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° North Perry Arpt, Florida
and 1 other location
Low
Temp
28° Mullan Pass, Idaho
and 2 other locations
Wind
Speed
37mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
54mph Omaha, Nebraska
Wind
Chill
17° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
100° Tamiami Arpt, Florida
High
Pressure
30.12Hg Brookings Arpt, Oregon
and 2 other locations
Low
Pressure
29.37Hg Cavalier Municipal A/P, North Dakota
and 1 other location
# Locations Reporting Snow 5
# Locations Reporting Rain 41
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 5
# Locations Reporting Fog 1
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 64°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.