Manatee Road, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Manatee Road
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Manatee Road, Florida : Levy County
Issued: 3:24 am EDT Jun 27, 2019 Latitude: 29.5130155 Longitude: -82.914289 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 94°F Low: 71°F High: 93°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 94°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
10% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 98. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Sunny through mid morning, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 100. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light east southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Manatee Road, Florida
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Manatee Road, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 24.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,363 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Manatee Road:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:08 am Thu29.5%
Moonset:03:37 pm Thu27.0%
Moonrise:03:19 am Fri22.7%
High Moon:09:54 am Fri20.4%
Moonset:04:35 pm Fri18.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.