Magdalene Grove, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Magdalene Grove, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 10:04 am EDT Jun 26, 2019 Latitude: 28.0781 Longitude: -82.4737 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 98°F Low: 75°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 92°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 107. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely before 8pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Magdalene Grove, Florida
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Magdalene Grove, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 38%
Moon Age: 23.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,100 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Magdalene Grove:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:40 pm Wed36.8%
Moonrise:02:44 am Thu32.0%
High Moon:09:07 am Thu29.5%
Moonset:03:34 pm Thu27.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.