Madrid, New Mexico Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New Mexico by name.
Weather Forecast for Madrid, New Mexico : Santa Fe County
Issued: 4:12 am MDT Jul 28, 2015 Latitude: 35.4067047 Longitude: -106.1525226 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 91°F Low: 60°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 56°F Low: 57°F Low: 57°F Low: 58°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


New Mexico Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Madrid, New Mexico
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Madrid, New Mexico
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 11.7 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,390,991 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,729 miles
New Moon: Wed Jul 15
First Quarter: Thu Jul 23
Full Moon: Fri Jul 31
Last Quarter: Thu Aug 6
New Moon: Fri Aug 14
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy