your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Florida : Lower Matecumbe Key
Weather Forecast for Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida:
Issued: 937 AM EDT MON SEP 22 2014    Expiration: 400 PM EDT MON SEP 22 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Mon, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Tue, Cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Wed, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds near 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Thu, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent both Wednesday night and Thursday.Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Fri, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Sat, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Sun, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.
High: 89°F
Low: 80°F
High: 85°F
Low: 79°F
High: 89°F
Low: 80°F
High: 89°F
Low: 80°F
High: 89°F
Low: 80°F
High: 89°F
Low: 80°F
High: 89°F
Low: 80°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Mon, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Monday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Tue, Cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Tuesday...Cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Wed, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds near 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds near 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Thu, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent both Wednesday night and Thursday.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent both Wednesday night and Thursday.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Fri, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Sat, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.
Saturday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Sun, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.
Sunday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.


Weather Forecast Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Mon, Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows near 80. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent each night and day.


florida current wind direction map florida precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Marathon Airport, FL
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Thunder 84°F
Thunder
84°F
Humidity: 67%
Wind Speed: NNE 10 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 030
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.06 in.
Dewpoint: 72°F
Heat Index: 90°F
Wind Chill: 84°F
Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Weather Radar Image Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida Weather Satellite Image
Florida Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Florida Current Temperature Map
Florida Current Wind Speed Map
Florida Temperature Forecast Map
Florida Precipitation Forecast Map
Florida Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:47 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Marathon Airport, Fl
Sunrise: 7:10 AM EDT
Sunset: 7:19 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 7:42 PM EDT
Moonrise: 5:46 AM EDT
Moonset: 6:21 PM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Lower Matecumbe Key, Florida, United States  Lat: 24.92N, Lon: 80.63W
Wx Zone: FLZ076 ICAO Used: KMTH