White Springs, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for White Springs
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for White Springs, Florida : Liberty County
Issued: 1:16 pm EDT Aug 17, 2019 Latitude: 30.4201961 Longitude: -84.9151933 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 92°F Low: 73°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. South southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for White Springs, Florida
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for White Springs, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,882 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
White Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:53 pm Sat94.2%
High Moon:03:46 am Sun93.1%
Moonset:09:44 am Sun91.8%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.