Victoria, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Victoria, Arkansas : Mississippi County
Issued: 5:30 am CDT Jun 16, 2019 Latitude: 35.7567431 Longitude: -90.0559239 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 88°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. South southwest wind around 15 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. West wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Victoria, Arkansas
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Victoria, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,809 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Victoria:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:49 pm Sun99.9%
High Moon:12:56 am Mon100.0%
Full Moon:03:30 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:05:59 am Mon100.0%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.