Miller, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Miller, Indiana : Morgan County
Issued: 10:45 am EDT Jun 16, 2019 Latitude: 39.6206019 Longitude: -86.2819349 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 82°F Low: 68°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 80°F High: 82°F
Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 61°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. West southwest wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Increasing clouds, with a low around 68. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Miller, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Miller, Indiana
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,797 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Miller:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:44 pm Sun99.9%
High Moon:01:40 am Mon100.0%
Full Moon:04:30 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:06:34 am Mon100.0%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.