Marietta, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Marietta
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Marietta, Florida : Duval County
Issued: 2:19 pm EDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 30.3191277 Longitude: -81.7831563 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Cloudy on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
High: 77°F Low: 68°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 77°F High: 80°F
Low: 67°F Low: 65°F Low: 70°F Low: 59°F Low: 59°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Cloudy on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind around 7 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then showers between 7am and 8am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 81. Breezy, with a southeast wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 7 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 77.

Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Clear, with a low around 59.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Marietta, Florida
Sunrise: 07:31 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Marietta, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,550 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Marietta:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:25 pm Fri74.9%
High Moon:05:34 am Sat72.2%
Moonset:12:46 pm Sat69.3%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Florida's Current Temperatures
Florida's Current Temperature Map


Florida's Satellite ImageFlorida Satellite Image

Florida's Current Wind DirectionFlorida's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6487 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° North Perry Arpt, Florida
and 1 other location
Low
Temp
28° Mullan Pass, Idaho
and 2 other locations
Wind
Speed
37mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
54mph Omaha, Nebraska
Wind
Chill
17° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
100° Tamiami Arpt, Florida
High
Pressure
30.12Hg Brookings Arpt, Oregon
and 2 other locations
Low
Pressure
29.37Hg Cavalier Municipal A/P, North Dakota
and 1 other location
# Locations Reporting Snow 5
# Locations Reporting Rain 41
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 5
# Locations Reporting Fog 1
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 64°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.