Lexington, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lexington, Illinois : McLean County
Issued: 5:56 pm CDT May 28, 2020 Latitude: 40.6414237 Longitude: -88.7834001 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 61°F High: 72°F High: 70°F High: 71°F High: 72°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 84°F
Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 60°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
68°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Light Rain
as of 7:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
66°
Clear
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. North northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind around 8 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lexington, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Lexington, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 38%
Moon Age: 6.25 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,971 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lexington:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:28 am Fri39.7%
Moonrise:12:00 pm Fri44.6%
High Moon:07:06 pm Fri47.9%
First Quarter:10:29 pm Fri49.5%
Moonset:02:02 am Sat51.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.