Gibson, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Gibson
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Gibson, Mississippi : Webster County
Issued: 5:16 am CDT Apr 9, 2020 Latitude: 33.5451213 Longitude: -89.2800684 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Thursday Clearing on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 100% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 68°F High: 73°F High: 61°F High: 70°F High: 74°F High: 67°F High: 61°F High: 65°F
Low: 45°F Low: 40°F Low: 54°F Low: 52°F Low: 43°F Low: 39°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Clearing Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 5:40 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
73°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:24 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1600ft, Scattered at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
63°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:10 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 200ft, Few at 3000ft, Scattered at 3600ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3500ft, Broken at 4600ft, Broken at 11000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 68. West northwest wind around 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 73. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.

Clearing on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

100% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 54. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

100% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 74. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Gibson, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:07 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Gibson, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 97%
Moon Age: 16.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,332 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Gibson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:50 am Thu97.1%
Moonrise:09:31 pm Thu94.3%
High Moon:03:04 am Fri92.9%
Moonset:08:31 am Fri91.4%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.