Five Points, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Five Points
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Five Points, Florida : Washington County
Issued: 5:15 am CST Dec 13, 2019 Latitude: 30.7129682 Longitude: -85.7513203 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
90% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
Low: 49°F High: 69°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 77°F High: 69°F High: 54°F High: 58°F
Low: 51°F Low: 42°F Low: 52°F Low: 60°F Low: 37°F Low: 32°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PANAMA CITY - (KECP)
50°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
MARIANNA - (KMAI)
46°
Feels like 41°F
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:14 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
FT RUCKER - (KOZR)
45°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:16 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 1 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
CRESTVIEW - (KCEW)
46°
Cloudy
as of 5:00 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 400ft, Solid Overcast at 1000ft
90% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 9am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9am and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. High near 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Low around 51. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 71.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Patchy frost. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Five Points, Florida
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:39 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Five Points, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 16.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,534 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Five Points:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:49 am Fri98.0%
Moonrise:06:17 pm Fri96.4%
High Moon:01:32 am Sat95.0%
Moonset:08:46 am Sat93.5%
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
First Quarter: Wed Dec 4
Full Moon: Thu Dec 12
Last Quarter: Wed Dec 18
New Moon: Thu Dec 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.