Echo, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Echo
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Echo, Texas : Orange County
Issued: 3:07 am CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 30.1527087 Longitude: -93.7323879 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 89°F Low: 71°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 87°F
Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ORANGE - (KORG)
73°
Clear
as of 3:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PORT ARTHUR - (KBPT)
75°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAKE CHARLES - (KLCH)
73°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHENAULT - (KCWF)
73°
Clear
as of 3:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Echo, Texas
Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:46 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Echo, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 10.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,998 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Echo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:00 pm Tue88.4%
High Moon:10:52 pm Tue90.2%
Moonset:04:36 am Wed91.9%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.