Albuquerque, New Mexico Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New Mexico by name.
Weather Forecast for Albuquerque, New Mexico : Bernalillo County
Issued: 5:09 am MST Nov 20, 2019 Latitude: 35.0844909 Longitude: -106.6511367 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 40% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Thursday Partly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 60°F Low: 42°F High: 49°F High: 49°F High: 52°F High: 54°F High: 53°F High: 44°F
Low: 33°F Low: 29°F Low: 28°F Low: 30°F Low: 26°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ALBUQUERQUE - (KABQ)
54°
Clear
as of 9:52 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1000ft, Few at 4000ft, Scattered at 13000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
DOUBLE EAGLE ARPT - (KAEG)
48°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:47 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 600ft, Scattered at 1100ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
SANTA FE - (KSAF)
50°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GRANTS - (KGNT)
48°
Feels like 44°F
Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM MST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3300ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2pm, then isolated showers between 2pm and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers. High near 49. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Partly Sunny on Friday Friday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 52.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 30.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sunrise: 06:46 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Albuquerque, New Mexico
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,030 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Albuquerque:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:38 pm Wed39.8%
Moonrise:01:04 am Thu34.5%
High Moon:07:43 am Thu31.5%
Moonset:02:14 pm Thu28.6%
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
First Quarter: Mon Nov 4
Full Moon: Tue Nov 12
Last Quarter: Tue Nov 19
New Moon: Tue Nov 26
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.