your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Texas : San Antonio
Weather Forecast for San Antonio, Texas:
Issued: 342 AM CDT TUE SEP 16 2014    Expiration: 445 PM CDT TUE SEP 16 2014

TodayTonightWedWed
Eve
Thu
Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Today, Cloudy. Slight chance of showers in the morning...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Tonight, Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Wed Eve, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Thu, Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
High: 89°F
Low: 75°F High: 89°F
Low: 75°F High: 89°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for San Antonio, Texas: 7 Day View   


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Today, Cloudy. Slight chance of showers in the morning...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Today...Cloudy. Slight chance of showers in the morning...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Tonight, Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight...Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Wed Eve, Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday Night...Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Thu, Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday...Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Thu Eve, Mostly cloudy before midnight then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s.
Thursday Night...Mostly cloudy before midnight then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Fri, Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then partly cloudy with chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Friday...Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then partly cloudy with chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Fri Night, Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s.
Friday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Sat, Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
Saturday...Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Sat Eve, Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.
Saturday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Sun, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Lows in the lower 70s.
Sunday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Lows in the lower 70s.


Weather Forecast San Antonio, Texas Mon, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Lows in the lower 70s.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Lows in the lower 70s.


texas current wind direction map texas precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for San Antonio, Texas Mostly Clear 89°F
Mostly Clear
89°F
Humidity: 55%
Wind Speed: ENE 13 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 070
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.04 in.
Dewpoint: 71°F
Heat Index: 95°F
Wind Chill: 89°F
San Antonio, Texas Weather Radar Image San Antonio, Texas Weather Satellite Image
Texas Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Texas Current Temperature Map
Texas Current Wind Speed Map
Texas Temperature Forecast Map
Texas Precipitation Forecast Map
Texas Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:54 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for San Antonio, Tx
Sunrise: 7:18 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:38 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:02 PM CDT
Moonrise: 12:50 AM CDT
Moonset: 2:43 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



San Antonio, Texas, United States  Lat: 29.46N, Lon: 98.51W
Wx Zone: TXZ205 ICAO Used: KSKF