your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Tennessee : Lincoln County
Weather Forecast for Lincoln County, Tennessee:
Issued: 346 AM CDT TUE SEP 02 2014    Expiration: 500 PM CDT TUE SEP 02 2014

TueWedThuFriSatSunMon
Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Tue, Partly cloudy...Then mostly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Wed, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Light winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Thu, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Light winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Fri, Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Sat, Increasing clouds. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 87 to 92. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Highs 87 to 92. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Mon, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 90°F
Low: 69°F
High: 91°F
Low: 70°F
High: 91°F
Low: 69°F
High: 90°F
Low: 69°F
High: 90°F
Low: 69°F
High: 89°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Lincoln County, Tennessee: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Tue, Partly cloudy...Then mostly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy...Then mostly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Wed, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Light winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Light winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Thu, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Light winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Thursday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Light winds. Chance of rain 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Fri, Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Friday...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Sat, Increasing clouds. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 87 to 92. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Saturday...Increasing clouds. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 87 to 92. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Highs 87 to 92. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Highs 87 to 92. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Lincoln County, Tennessee Mon, Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 20 percent.


tennessee current wind direction map tennessee precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Huntsville, Madison County Executive Airport, AL
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Lincoln County, Tennessee Clear 69°F
Clear
69°F
Humidity: 82%
Wind Speed: CALM
Wind Dir Deg: N/A
Visibility Miles: 7
Barometer: 30.1 in.
Dewpoint: 64°F
Heat Index: 69°F
Wind Chill: 69°F
Lincoln County, Tennessee Weather Radar Image Lincoln County, Tennessee Weather Satellite Image
Tennessee Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Tennessee Current Temperature Map
Tennessee Current Wind Speed Map
Tennessee Temperature Forecast Map
Tennessee Precipitation Forecast Map
Tennessee Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:52 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Huntsville, Madison County Executive Airport, Al
Sunrise: 6:18 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:12 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 7:38 PM CDT
Moonrise: 1:47 PM CDT
Moonset: N/A CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Lincoln County, Tennessee, United States  Lat: 35.18N, Lon: 86.57W
Wx Zone: TNZ096 ICAO Used: KMDQ