your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : New York : Lily Dale
Weather Forecast for Lily Dale, New York:
Issued: 647 PM EST MON NOV 24 2014    Expiration: 530 AM EST TUE NOV 25 2014

TueWedThuFriSatSunMon
Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Tue, Partly sunny with a chance of drizzle or light snow or sprinkles or freezing drizzle in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of light snow or drizzle or freezing drizzle in the afternoon. Windy with highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Wed, Mostly cloudy. A chance of freezing drizzle in the morning...Then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Cold with highs in the lower 30s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Thu, Snow showers likely. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 70 percent.Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s.Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Sat, Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Mon, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s.
High: 39°F
Low: 30°F
High: 31°F
Low: 29°F
High: 31°F
Low: 21°F
High: 29°F
Low: 25°F
High: 40°F
Low: 31°F
High: 40°F
Low: 29°F
High: 35°F
Light
Snow
SnowSnowSnowRain/Snow
Showers
Rain/Snow
Showers
Snow

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Lily Dale, New York: 3 Day View   


HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM EST TUESDAY ...LAKESHORE FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM EST TUESDAY...

Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Tue, Partly sunny with a chance of drizzle or light snow or sprinkles or freezing drizzle in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of light snow or drizzle or freezing drizzle in the afternoon. Windy with highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Tuesday...Partly sunny with a chance of drizzle or light snow or sprinkles or freezing drizzle in the morning...Then mostly cloudy with a chance of light snow or drizzle or freezing drizzle in the afternoon. Windy with highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Wed, Mostly cloudy. A chance of freezing drizzle in the morning...Then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Cold with highs in the lower 30s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of freezing drizzle in the morning...Then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Cold with highs in the lower 30s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Thu, Snow showers likely. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 70 percent.
Thursday...Snow showers likely. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s.
Friday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s.


Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Sat, Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Sun, Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Lily Dale, New York Mon, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s.
Monday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s.


new york current wind direction map new york precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Chautauqua County/Dunkirk, NY
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Lily Dale, New York Clear 45°F
Clear
45°F
Humidity: 76%
Wind Speed: WSW 16 MPH G 28
Wind Dir Deg: 240
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.6 in.
Dewpoint: 38°F
Heat Index: 45°F
Wind Chill: 38°F
Lily Dale, New York Weather Radar Image Lily Dale, New York Weather Satellite Image
New York Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
New York Current Temperature Map
New York Current Wind Speed Map
New York Temperature Forecast Map
New York Precipitation Forecast Map
New York Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:46 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Chautauqua County/Dunkirk, Ny
Sunrise: 7:17 AM EST
Sunset: 4:48 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:19 PM EST
Moonrise: 9:10 AM EST
Moonset: 7:09 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Lily Dale, New York, United States  Lat: 42.35N, Lon: 79.32W
Wx Zone: NYZ019 ICAO Used: KDKK