Lewisburg, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lewisburg, Illinois : Menard County
Issued: 3:55 pm CST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 39.9700489 Longitude: -89.8326086 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
80% chance of freezing rain on Tonight 60% chance of freezing rain on Tuesday 30% chance of snow on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of rain & snow on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
Low: 30°F High: 35°F High: 29°F High: 28°F High: 40°F High: 44°F High: 39°F High: 38°F
Low: 23°F Low: 10°F Low: 19°F Low: 30°F Low: 32°F Low: 26°F  
Freezing Rain Freezing Rain Snow Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
32°
Feels like 20°F
Cloudy
Light Freezing Rain Mist
as of 6:01 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
32°
Feels like 20°F
Cloudy
Unknown Precip
as of 5:55 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.66 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
32°
Feels like 21°F
Cloudy
Drizzle
as of 5:55 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
32°
Feels like 23°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:55 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
80% chance of freezing rain Tonight Tonight... Freezing rain, mainly before 11pm. Low around 30. East northeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of an inch possible.

60% chance of freezing rain Tuesday Tuesday... Freezing rain likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 35. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.

30% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

30% chance of snow Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. North northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 10. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 28. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

70% chance of rain & snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 11am, then rain likely after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

Sun Almanac for Lewisburg, Illinois
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:44 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Lewisburg, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 12.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,410 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lewisburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:58 pm Mon92.3%
Moonset:05:45 am Tue94.0%
Moonrise:03:04 pm Tue95.7%
High Moon:10:52 pm Tue97.0%
Moonset:06:38 am Wed98.0%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.