Lerdal, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Lerdal, Minnesota : Freeborn County
Issued: 6:25 am CDT May 27, 2019 Latitude: 43.7238477 Longitude: -93.2690958 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Memorial Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
100% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 67°F Low: 50°F High: 63°F High: 68°F High: 72°F High: 75°F High: 73°F High: 69°F
  Low: 55°F Low: 54°F Low: 55°F Low: 56°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
100% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 67. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 10 percent chance of showers after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. East wind around 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lerdal, Minnesota
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Lerdal, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 42%
Moon Age: 22.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,671 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lerdal:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:07 am Mon42.3%
Moonset:01:42 pm Mon40.1%
Moonrise:03:04 am Tue34.9%
High Moon:08:49 am Tue32.7%
Moonset:02:42 pm Tue30.5%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.