Leneve, Oregon Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Leneve
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Oregon by name.
Weather Forecast for Leneve, Oregon : Coos County
Issued: 5:46 am PDT Jun 4, 2020 Latitude: 43.206221 Longitude: -124.2737229 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Friday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 67°F Low: 48°F High: 62°F High: 59°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 66°F High: 69°F
Low: 47°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F Low: 49°F Low: 51°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Morning Fog Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
NORTH BEND - (KOTH)
46°
Cloudy
as of 5:56 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
ROSEBURG - (KRBG)
50°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SEXTON SUMMIT - (KSXT)
50°
Feels like 46°F
Clear
as of 5:56 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BROOKINGS ARPT - (KBOK)
48°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:56 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 200ft
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 59. Light south wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11pm, then showers likely. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Leneve, Oregon
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Leneve, Oregon
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,946 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Leneve:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:56 pm Thu99.1%
High Moon:12:50 am Fri99.5%
Moonset:05:37 am Fri99.8%
Full Moon:12:12 pm Fri100.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.