Leesburg, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Leesburg, Florida : Lake County
Issued: 12:29 am EDT May 29, 2020 Latitude: 28.810823 Longitude: -81.8778582 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 73°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 92°F
Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 67°F Low: 69°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG - (KLEE)
73°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OCALA MUNICIPAL - (KOCF)
73°
Mostly Clear
as of 11:51 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Isolated showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Light north northeast wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. East wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Sun Almanac for Leesburg, Florida
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Leesburg, Florida
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 6.39 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,670 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Leesburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:01:38 am Fri39.8%
Moonrise:12:51 pm Fri45.0%
High Moon:07:38 pm Fri48.2%
First Quarter:11:29 pm Fri50.0%
Moonset:02:18 am Sat51.3%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.