your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Kentucky : Lee County
Weather Forecast for Lee County, Kentucky:
Issued: 929 PM EST FRI NOV 28 2014    Expiration: 1230 PM EST SAT NOV 29 2014

SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Sat, Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds at 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Sun, Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Mon, Cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Temperatures falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent.Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s.Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Thu, Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Highs in the lower 50s.
High: 51°F
Low: 49°F
High: 61°F
Low: 51°F
High: 51°F
Low: 31°F
High: 49°F
Low: 40°F
High: 51°F
Low: 35°F
High: 51°F
Low: 40°F
High: 51°F
Low: 40°F
Partly
Cloudy
ShowersShowersSnowShowersShowersShowers

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Lee County, Kentucky: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Sat, Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds at 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
Saturday...Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds at 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Sun, Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday...Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Mon, Cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Temperatures falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Monday...Cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Temperatures falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Tue, Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Wed, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s.


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Thu, Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.


Weather Forecast Lee County, Kentucky Fri, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Highs in the lower 50s.
Friday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Highs in the lower 50s.


kentucky current wind direction map kentucky precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Jackson Carroll Airport, KY
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Lee County, Kentucky Clear 34°F
Clear
34°F
Humidity: 49%
Wind Speed: SW 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 220
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.11 in.
Dewpoint: 17°F
Heat Index: 34°F
Wind Chill: 32°F
Lee County, Kentucky Weather Radar Image Lee County, Kentucky Weather Satellite Image
Kentucky Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Kentucky Current Temperature Map
Kentucky Current Wind Speed Map
Kentucky Temperature Forecast Map
Kentucky Precipitation Forecast Map
Kentucky Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:58 AM EST Moon Phase:
First Quarter Moon

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon for Jackson Carroll Airport, Ky
Sunrise: 7:26 AM EST
Sunset: 5:17 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:45 PM EST
Moonrise: 12:24 PM EST
Moonset: N/A EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Lee County, Kentucky, United States  Lat: 37.60N, Lon: 83.72W
Wx Zone: KYZ111 ICAO Used: KJKL