your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Mississippi : Leake County
Weather Forecast for Leake County, Mississippi:
Issued: 335 PM CDT TUE JUL 29 2014    Expiration: 1030 AM CDT WED JUL 30 2014

WedThuFriSatSunMonTue
Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Wed, Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Thu, Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds around 5 mph.Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Fri, Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Sat, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Sun, A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Mon, A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Tue, Sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
High: 85°F
Low: 61°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Low: 65°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 90°F
SunnyShowersThunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Leake County, Mississippi: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Wed, Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday...Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Thu, Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds around 5 mph.
Thursday...Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 80s. North winds around 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Fri, Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday...Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Sat, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
Saturday...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Sun, A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Sunday...A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Mon, A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Monday...A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy in the morning...Then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.


Weather Forecast Leake County, Mississippi Tue, Sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
Tuesday...Sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.


mississippi current wind direction map mississippi precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Jackson, Jackson International Airport, MS
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Leake County, Mississippi Partly Cloudy 87°F
Partly Cloudy
87°F
Humidity: 46%
Wind Speed: N 14 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 360
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.04 in.
Dewpoint: 64°F
Heat Index: 88°F
Wind Chill: 87°F
Leake County, Mississippi Weather Radar Image Leake County, Mississippi Weather Satellite Image
Mississippi Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Mississippi Current Temperature Map
Mississippi Current Wind Speed Map
Mississippi Temperature Forecast Map
Mississippi Precipitation Forecast Map
Mississippi Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:42 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Jackson, Jackson International Airport, Ms
Sunrise: 6:09 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:58 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:25 PM CDT
Moonrise: 8:35 AM CDT
Moonset: 9:24 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Leake County, Mississippi, United States  Lat: 32.75N, Lon: 89.52W
Wx Zone: MSZ044 ICAO Used: KJAN