Leadville, Colorado Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Colorado by name.
Weather Forecast for Leadville, Colorado : Lake County
Issued: 5:02 am MDT May 23, 2015 Latitude: 39.2508229 Longitude: -106.2925238 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of rain & snow on Today 50% chance of rain & snow on Tonight 40% chance of rain & snow on Sunday 40% chance of rain & snow on Memorial Day 30% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 30% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 20% chance of rain & snow on Friday
High: 44°F Low: 24°F High: 44°F High: 47°F High: 51°F High: 52°F High: 53°F High: 51°F
Low: 27°F Low: 27°F Low: 30°F Low: 29°F Low: 30°F  
Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Partly Sunny Rain & Snow
-
60% chance of rain & snow Today Today... Scattered rain and snow showers before noon, then rain showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

50% chance of rain & snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of rain and snow showers before 9pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of snow showers before 9am, then a chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain showers before 9pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain & snow Memorial Day Memorial Day... A slight chance of snow showers before 9am, then a chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain showers before 9pm, then a chance of snow showers between 9pm and midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of snow showers before 9am, then a chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Colorado Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Leadville, Colorado
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Leadville, Colorado
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 29%
Moon Age: 5.35 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 94,130,152 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,141 miles
New Moon: Sun May 17
First Quarter: Mon May 25
Full Moon: Tue Jun 2
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 9
New Moon: Tue Jun 16
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy