Lawrence, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Lawrence, Kansas : Douglas County
Issued: 2:39 pm CDT Apr 17, 2021 Latitude: 38.9716689 Longitude: -95.2352501 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 60% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday
High: 55°F Low: 39°F High: 62°F High: 65°F High: 46°F High: 53°F High: 57°F High: 59°F
Low: 37°F Low: 32°F Low: 27°F Low: 32°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCE - (KLWC)
55°
Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Broken at 3800ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
OLATHE/INDUSTRIAL - (KIXD)
52°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
TOPEKA - (KTOP)
55°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3500ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
OLATHE - (KOJC)
52°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2600ft, Scattered at 3100ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... Rain showers likely before 4am, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... Snow showers likely before 9am, then rain and snow showers likely between 9am and 11am, then rain showers likely after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.

Sun Almanac for Lawrence, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Lawrence, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 27%
Moon Age: 5.18 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,536 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lawrence:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:43 pm Sat27.3%
Moonset:01:29 am Sun30.2%
Moonrise:10:48 am Sun33.7%
High Moon:06:35 pm Sun36.7%
Moonset:02:20 am Mon39.8%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.