Langham, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Langham
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Langham, Illinois : Grundy County
Issued: 10:16 am CDT Jun 1, 2020 Latitude: 41.2966996 Longitude: -88.534514 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Today Cloudy on Tonight Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 78°F Low: 65°F High: 92°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 85°F
Low: 71°F Low: 63°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F  
Rain Cloudy Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
66°
Cloudy
as of 9:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
66°
Cloudy
as of 9:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Broken at 10000ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
66°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 9:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3600ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
64°
Cloudy
as of 9:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 12000ft
20% chance of rain Today Today... A chance of sprinkles with a slight chance of showers before noon, then a chance of sprinkles between noon and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 96. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West southwest wind around 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

10% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Langham, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Langham, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 77%
Moon Age: 10.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,755 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Langham:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:35 pm Mon79.2%
High Moon:09:38 pm Mon81.6%
Moonset:03:30 am Tue83.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.