Lamberton, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Lamberton, Minnesota : Redwood County
Issued: 10:55 pm CDT May 31, 2020 Latitude: 44.2310677 Longitude: -95.2641639 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 62°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 86°F
Low: 67°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
TRACY - (KTKC)
66°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WINDOM - (KMWM)
64°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
REDWOOD FALLS - (KRWF)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
MARSHALL - (KMML)
68°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lamberton, Minnesota
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:20 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Lamberton, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 73%
Moon Age: 9.60 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,807 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lamberton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:29 am Mon74.2%
Moonrise:04:04 pm Mon79.4%
High Moon:10:06 pm Mon81.8%
Moonset:03:55 am Tue84.0%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.