Lakeview Shores, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Lakeview Shores, Alabama : Jackson County
Issued: 3:29 am CDT Sep 25, 2018 Latitude: 34.6106412 Longitude: -86.0288676 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 80°F Low: 69°F High: 77°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 81°F High: 81°F
Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 11am, then showers and thunderstorms after 11am. High near 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lakeview Shores, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:02 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Lakeview Shores, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,600 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lakeview Shores:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:54 am Tue99.9%
Moonrise:07:20 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:01:33 am Wed98.7%
Moonset:07:53 am Wed98.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.