Lagoona Beach, Minnesota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Minnesota by name.
Weather Forecast for Lagoona Beach, Minnesota : Big Stone County
Issued: 6:29 pm CDT May 26, 2019 Latitude: 45.3663534 Longitude: -96.4856139 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday
Low: 53°F High: 62°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 72°F High: 73°F High: 69°F High: 71°F
Low: 47°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F Low: 51°F Low: 52°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then showers likely. High near 62. East wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly between 8pm and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 47. East northeast wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. East northeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 8 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Lagoona Beach, Minnesota
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 11:22 PM
Moon Almanac for Lagoona Beach, Minnesota
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 47%
Moon Age: 22.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,906 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lagoona Beach:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:55 am Mon44.3%
High Moon:08:20 am Mon42.2%
Moonset:01:53 pm Mon40.0%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.