La Rue, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for La Rue, Illinois : Union County
Issued: 8:59 pm CDT Oct 23, 2019 Latitude: 37.5456051 Longitude: -89.4537056 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 48°F High: 60°F High: 56°F High: 60°F High: 65°F High: 60°F High: 58°F High: 56°F
Low: 45°F Low: 47°F Low: 45°F Low: 42°F Low: 38°F Low: 35°F  
Mostly Clear Rain Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
61°
Clear
as of 8:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CAPE GIRARDEAU - (KCGI)
59°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
55°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
55°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South wind 3 to 7 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 7 mph.

70% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Patchy fog between 1am and 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light west wind.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 6 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 3 to 6 mph.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light north northwest wind. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for La Rue, Illinois
Sunrise: 07:14 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:38 PM
Moon Almanac for La Rue, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 24.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,113 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
La Rue:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:52 am Thu20.4%
High Moon:09:46 am Thu17.7%
Moonset:04:31 pm Thu15.2%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.