La Barge, Wyoming Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for La Barge
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wyoming by name.
Weather Forecast for La Barge, Wyoming : Lincoln County
Issued: 1:29 pm MDT Apr 25, 2019 Latitude: 42.2618866 Longitude: -110.1946046 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain & snow on Tonight 50% chance of rain & snow on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday
High: 62°F Low: 36°F High: 64°F High: 57°F High: 54°F High: 52°F High: 48°F High: 46°F
Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 25°F Low: 30°F Low: 30°F  
Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 62. West wind around 11 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tonight Tonight... Scattered rain and snow showers after 4am. Snow level 10200 feet lowering to 7200 feet after midnight . Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 7am, then scattered rain showers after 9am. Some thunder is also possible. Snow level 7300 feet rising to 12700 feet in the afternoon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a light and variable wind becoming west 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

20% chance of rain & snow Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain showers, mixing with snow after 11pm, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Snow level 9500 feet lowering to 6700 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming clear, with a low around 29. Windy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Blustery.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

20% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level rising to 8100 feet in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.

20% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level 8100 feet lowering to 6700 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

20% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for La Barge, Wyoming
Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for La Barge, Wyoming
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 59%
Moon Age: 21.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,345 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
La Barge:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:34 am Fri56.3%
High Moon:07:22 am Fri54.4%
Moonset:12:12 pm Fri52.4%
Last Quarter:04:18 pm Fri50.8%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.