Knoxville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Knoxville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Knoxville, Illinois : Knox County
Issued: 6:55 pm CDT May 31, 2020 Latitude: 40.9083715 Longitude: -90.2848476 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Partly Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 56°F High: 82°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 87°F
Low: 66°F Low: 70°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
70°
Clear
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
73°
Cloudy
as of 7:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
70°
Clear
as of 7:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
70°
Clear
as of 7:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. South southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 90. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Light and variable wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Knoxville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Knoxville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 71%
Moon Age: 9.45 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,849 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Knoxville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:54 pm Sun71.3%
Moonset:03:08 am Mon74.0%
Moonrise:03:42 pm Mon79.3%
High Moon:09:45 pm Mon81.6%
Moonset:03:37 am Tue83.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.