your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Nebraska : Knox County
Weather Forecast for Knox County, Nebraska:
Issued: 419 PM CDT THU AUG 21 2014    Expiration: 415 AM CDT FRI AUG 22 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Fri, Mostly sunny. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds up to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Sat, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Sun, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80.Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Mon, Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Wed, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s.Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 85°F
Low: 65°F
High: 80°F
Low: 59°F
High: 79°F
Low: 61°F
High: 79°F
Low: 60°F
High: 75°F
Low: 59°F
High: 80°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Mostly
Sunny

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Knox County, Nebraska: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Fri, Mostly sunny. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds up to 10 mph.
Friday...Mostly sunny. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds up to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Sat, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Sun, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80.
Sunday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80.


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Mon, Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
Monday...Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Wed, Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s.
Wednesday...Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s.


Weather Forecast Knox County, Nebraska Thu, Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.


nebraska current wind direction map nebraska precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Yankton, Chan Gurney Municipal Airport, SD
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Knox County, Nebraska Clear 87°F
Clear
87°F
Humidity: 58%
Wind Speed: NW 6 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 310
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.83 in.
Dewpoint: 71°F
Heat Index: 92°F
Wind Chill: 87°F
Knox County, Nebraska Weather Radar Image Knox County, Nebraska Weather Satellite Image
Nebraska Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Nebraska Current Temperature Map
Nebraska Current Wind Speed Map
Nebraska Temperature Forecast Map
Nebraska Precipitation Forecast Map
Nebraska Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:14 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Yankton, Chan Gurney Municipal Airport, Sd
Sunrise: 6:44 AM CDT
Sunset: 8:23 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:53 PM CDT
Moonrise: 3:14 AM CDT
Moonset: 5:55 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Knox County, Nebraska, United States  Lat: 42.65N, Lon: 97.89W
Wx Zone: NEZ011 ICAO Used: KYKN