King William, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for King William
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for King William, Virginia : King William County
Issued: 5:36 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 37.6873648 Longitude: -77.0135803 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 47°F High: 71°F High: 67°F High: 64°F High: 66°F High: 67°F High: 69°F High: 70°F
Low: 52°F Low: 41°F Low: 41°F Low: 46°F Low: 45°F Low: 47°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MIDDLE PENINSULA RG - (KFYJ)
48°
Clear
as of 11:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
RICHMOND - (KRIC)
55°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 30000ft
Current Conditions at
RICHMOND/HANOVER - (KOFP)
55°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WILLIAMSBURG - (KJGG)
54°
Clear
as of 11:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 9pm and 3am, then a chance of showers after 3am. Low around 52. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 64.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 41.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for King William, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:16 PM
Moon Almanac for King William, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.85 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,958 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
King William:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:01 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:03:05 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:17 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.