Kindrick, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Kindrick
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Kindrick, Virginia : Wythe County
Issued: 11:01 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.9759525 Longitude: -81.040086 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Cloudy on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 46°F High: 70°F High: 54°F High: 60°F High: 60°F High: 60°F High: 62°F High: 65°F
Low: 43°F Low: 36°F Low: 38°F Low: 42°F Low: 41°F Low: 42°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MARION/WYTHEVILLE - (KMKJ)
46°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HILLSVILLE - (KHLX)
55°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DUBLIN/NEW RIV VLLY - (KPSK)
50°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BLUEFIELD - (KBLF)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers before 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 2pm and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a chance of showers. Low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 60.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Kindrick, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:51 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Kindrick, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.92 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,969 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kindrick:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:19 am Wed5.2%
High Moon:03:22 pm Wed6.5%
Moonset:10:33 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.