Killough Springs, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Killough Springs, Alabama : Jefferson County
Issued: 12:33 pm CDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 33.6131589 Longitude: -86.706378 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
80% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 73°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
80% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 88. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Killough Springs, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Killough Springs, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 18%
Moon Age: 4.17 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,481 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Killough Springs:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:25 pm Mon19.3%
Moonset:10:57 pm Mon21.8%
Moonrise:10:52 am Tue26.7%
High Moon:05:17 pm Tue29.4%
Moonset:11:34 pm Tue32.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.