Kermit, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Kermit
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Kermit, Virginia : Scott County
Issued: 9:40 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.6253757 Longitude: -82.7204373 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Morning Fog on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 50°F High: 71°F High: 61°F High: 65°F High: 63°F High: 64°F High: 65°F High: 68°F
Low: 43°F Low: 36°F Low: 41°F Low: 43°F Low: 41°F Low: 42°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
BRISTOL - (KTRI)
52°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WISE/LONESOME PINE - (KLNP)
54°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
ABINGDON - (KVJI)
52°
Clear
as of 12:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MIDDLESBORO - (K1A6)
52°
Clear
as of 12:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between noon and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Kermit, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:03 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Kermit, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.86 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,961 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kermit:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:26 am Wed5.2%
High Moon:03:28 pm Wed6.5%
Moonset:10:39 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.