Keensburg, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Keensburg, Illinois : Wabash County
Issued: 4:16 pm CDT Aug 19, 2019 Latitude: 38.3506026 Longitude: -87.8686416 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 90°F Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 90°F High: 83°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 82°F
Low: 73°F Low: 70°F Low: 64°F Low: 62°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light and variable wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light and variable wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light northeast wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind around 6 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind around 6 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Light east wind.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Keensburg, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Keensburg, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,808 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Keensburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:04 pm Mon82.2%
High Moon:04:21 am Tue80.3%
Moonset:10:45 am Tue78.2%
New Moon: Wed Jul 31
First Quarter: Wed Aug 7
Full Moon: Thu Aug 15
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 23
New Moon: Fri Aug 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.