Keats, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Keats, Virginia : Mecklenburg County
Issued: 5:36 pm EDT Apr 13, 2021 Latitude: 36.5443102 Longitude: -78.2966628 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 51°F High: 79°F High: 66°F High: 65°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 69°F High: 70°F
Low: 55°F Low: 43°F Low: 43°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 48°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MECKLENBURG-BRUNSWIC - (KAVC)
52°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON-OXFORD AP - (KHNZ)
55°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOUISBURG/FRANKLIN - (KLHZ)
54°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROANOKE RAPIDS REG - (KIXA)
50°
Clear
as of 1:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Low around 55. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 8am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 7 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Keats, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:40 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Keats, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.92 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,969 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Keats:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:08 am Wed5.1%
High Moon:03:10 pm Wed6.4%
Moonset:10:20 pm Wed7.9%
New Moon: Sun Apr 11
First Quarter: Tue Apr 20
Full Moon: Mon Apr 26
Last Quarter: Mon May 3
New Moon: Tue May 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.