Kashega, Alaska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Kashega
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alaska by name.
Weather Forecast for Kashega, Alaska : Aleutians West (CA) County
Issued: 4:11 am AKDT Jun 6, 2020 Latitude: 53.465 Longitude: -167.1580556 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of rain on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight 70% chance of rain on Sunday 70% chance of rain on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday
High: °F Low: °F
       
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
COLD BAY - (PACD)
46°
Feels like 41°F
Cloudy
as of 12:07 PM ADST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 800ft, Broken at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
ST GEORGE ISLAND - (PAPB)
45°
Cloudy
as of 12:00 PM ADST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Solid Overcast at 1800ft
10% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... NW wind around 10 kt. Isolated showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of rain after 4pm. Seas 1 ft or less.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... N wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain, mainly after 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Seas 1 ft or less.

70% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Seas 1 ft or less.

70% chance of rain Monday Monday... N wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain likely before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... NNW wind around 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... NNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 5 to 10 kt in the evening. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.

Moon Almanac for Kashega, Alaska
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,923 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kashega:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:07 am Sun97.4%
High Moon:04:46 am Sun96.8%
Moonset:08:25 am Sun96.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.