Kahm, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Kahm
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Kahm, Illinois : Greene County
Issued: 1:42 pm CDT Jun 2, 2020 Latitude: 39.3278243 Longitude: -90.2609493 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 89°F Low: 67°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 89°F
Low: 67°F Low: 69°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
88°
Clear
as of 12:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
86°
Feels like 87°F
Clear
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
84°
Clear
as of 1:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 85.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Kahm, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Kahm, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,302 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kahm:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:04:54 pm Tue88.4%
High Moon:10:37 pm Tue90.2%
Moonset:04:11 am Wed91.8%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.