your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : South Dakota : Junction City
Weather Forecast for Junction City, South Dakota:
Issued: 1031 PM CDT SAT APR 19 2014    Expiration: 400 AM CDT SUN APR 20 2014

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Sun, Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning... Then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 73. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Mon, Sunny and windy. Highs around 70. North winds 15 to 25 mph becoming northwest 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Gusts around 35 mph in the morning.Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Tue, Sunny in the morning...Then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 67.Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Wed, Windy. Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 69.Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Thu, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of light showers. Highs around 63.Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Fri, Mostly cloudy and windy. A 20 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows around 40. Highs around 56.Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Sat, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs around 59.
High: 73°F
Low: 49°F
High: 70°F
Low: 41°F
High: 67°F
Low: 48°F
High: 69°F
Low: 53°F
High: 63°F
Low: 40°F
High: 56°F
Low: 36°F
High: 59°F
Thunder
Storms
WindyPartly
Cloudy
Thunder
Storms
ShowersShowersShowers

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Junction City, South Dakota: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Sun, Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning... Then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 73. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Sunday...Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in the morning... Then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 73. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Mon, Sunny and windy. Highs around 70. North winds 15 to 25 mph becoming northwest 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Gusts around 35 mph in the morning.
Monday...Sunny and windy. Highs around 70. North winds 15 to 25 mph becoming northwest 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Gusts around 35 mph in the morning.


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Tue, Sunny in the morning...Then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 67.
Tuesday...Sunny in the morning...Then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 67.


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Wed, Windy. Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 69.
Wednesday...Windy. Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 69.


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Thu, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of light showers. Highs around 63.
Thursday...Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of light showers. Highs around 63.


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Fri, Mostly cloudy and windy. A 20 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows around 40. Highs around 56.
Friday...Mostly cloudy and windy. A 20 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows around 40. Highs around 56.


Weather Forecast Junction City, South Dakota Sat, Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs around 59.
Saturday...Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs around 59.


south dakota current wind direction map south dakota precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Le Mars, Le Mars Municipal Airport, IA
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Junction City, South Dakota Overcast 57°F
Overcast
57°F
Humidity: 71%
Wind Speed: NNE 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 030
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30 in.
Dewpoint: 48°F
Heat Index: 57°F
Wind Chill: 56°F
Junction City, South Dakota Weather Radar Image Junction City, South Dakota Weather Satellite Image
South Dakota Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
South Dakota Current Temperature Map
South Dakota Current Wind Speed Map
South Dakota Temperature Forecast Map
South Dakota Precipitation Forecast Map
South Dakota Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:08 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon for Le Mars, Le Mars Municipal Airport, Ia
Sunrise: 6:38 AM CDT
Sunset: 8:13 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:43 PM CDT
Moonrise: 12:03 AM CDT
Moonset: 9:56 AM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Junction City, South Dakota, United States  Lat: 42.79N, Lon: 96.79W
Wx Zone: SDZ071 ICAO Used: KLRJ