Jacksonville, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Jacksonville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Jacksonville, Florida : Duval County
Issued: 7:35 am EDT Sep 18, 2021 Latitude: 30.3321838 Longitude: -81.655651 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 75°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 83°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE NAS - (KNIP)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Scattered at 3800ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE INTL - (KJAX)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3500ft, Few at 8000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
CRAIG MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KCRG)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1600ft, Scattered at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE CECIL FLD - (KVQQ)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 79°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between noon and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Light north wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. High near 87. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 86. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Sun Almanac for Jacksonville, Florida
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Jacksonville, Florida
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,943 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Jacksonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:33 pm Sat95.3%
High Moon:12:06 am Sun96.3%
Moonset:05:44 am Sun97.2%
New Moon: Mon Sep 6
First Quarter: Mon Sep 13
Full Moon: Mon Sep 20
Last Quarter: Tue Sep 28
New Moon: Wed Oct 6
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.