Jacksonville, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Jacksonville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Jacksonville, Alabama : Calhoun County
Issued: 12:34 am CDT Sep 25, 2018 Latitude: 33.8137125 Longitude: -85.7613536 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 82. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Jacksonville, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Jacksonville, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,260 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Jacksonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:47 am Tue100.0%
Moonset:06:54 am Tue99.9%
Moonrise:07:19 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:01:32 am Wed98.7%
Moonset:07:52 am Wed98.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.