your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : West Virginia : Jackson County
Weather Forecast for Jackson County, West Virginia:
Issued: 1231 AM EST THU DEC 18 2014    Expiration: 300 PM EST THU DEC 18 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Fri, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds around 5 mph.Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Sat, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Sun, Cloudy. A chance of rain and sleet in the morning...Then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Mon, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Tue, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Wed, Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Thu, Snow likely in the morning. Cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
High: 39°F
Low: 25°F
High: 39°F
Low: 30°F
High: 40°F
Low: 31°F
High: 41°F
Low: 31°F
High: 41°F
Low: 31°F
High: 45°F
Low: 31°F
High: 39°F
Mostly
Cloudy
Partly
Sunny
SleetMostly
Cloudy
Mostly
Cloudy
RainSnow

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Jackson County, West Virginia: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Fri, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds around 5 mph.
Friday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds around 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Sat, Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.
Saturday...Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Sun, Cloudy. A chance of rain and sleet in the morning...Then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
Sunday...Cloudy. A chance of rain and sleet in the morning...Then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Mon, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.
Monday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Tue, Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Wed, Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Jackson County, West Virginia Thu, Snow likely in the morning. Cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
Thursday...Snow likely in the morning. Cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.


west virginia current wind direction map west virginia precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Point Pleasant, Mason County Airport, WV
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Jackson County, West Virginia Overcast 32°F
Overcast
32°F
Humidity: 74%
Wind Speed: WNW 3 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 290
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.26 in.
Dewpoint: 24°F
Heat Index: 32°F
Wind Chill: 29°F
Jackson County, West Virginia Weather Radar Image Jackson County, West Virginia Weather Satellite Image
West Virginia Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
West Virginia Current Temperature Map
West Virginia Current Wind Speed Map
West Virginia Temperature Forecast Map
West Virginia Precipitation Forecast Map
West Virginia Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:08 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Point Pleasant, Mason County Airport, Wv
Sunrise: 7:38 AM EST
Sunset: 5:05 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:35 PM EST
Moonrise: 2:53 AM EST
Moonset: 2:07 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Jackson County, West Virginia, United States  Lat: 38.82N, Lon: 81.7W
Wx Zone: WVZ008 ICAO Used: K3I2