Imelda, Arkansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Arkansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Imelda, Arkansas : Montgomery County
Issued: 9:35 am CDT Jun 16, 2019 Latitude: 34.4084271 Longitude: -93.41602 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 84°F Low: 68°F High: 80°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Imelda, Arkansas
Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Imelda, Arkansas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,794 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Imelda:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:00 pm Sun99.9%
High Moon:01:10 am Mon100.0%
Full Moon:03:30 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:06:17 am Mon100.0%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.